Tech Pop Quiz
Friday fun has been turned into a Tech Pop Quiz. So here is 20 questions on just that – all of which you could find very quickly on-line, but rather than cheat, why not answer them without checking and see how many you really know.
Leave the answers in the comments section and who ever gets the most will win one of these which I will send via mail to you personally.
- What year was the internet (defined as 2 computers sending and receiving data to each other) first get used?
- Who was the inventor of the World Wide Web – WWW?
- What year was the World Wide Web opened up to all forms of commerce?
- What was the name of the first web browser with a graphical user interface?
- What year was the first phone call made from a mobile / cellular phone on a cellular network?
- Which company made this phone call?
- Name the first commercially available programmable personal computer?
- Who was the co-founder of Microsoft with Bill Gates?
- What year was facebook launched?
- What year was Moore’s law first promulgated?
- Which company invented the first computer mouse?
- Which company has a higher market value of these two Amazon or Ebay?
- What year was the first .com address registered?
- What was the name of this .com address?
- What does the acronym NASDAQ stand for?
- Does the NASDAQ have a higher or lower valuation now, than it did in the year 2000?
- In USD what price did Google pay for Youtube?
- What year was Google launched?
- According to technorati, what is the number 1 blog in the world?
- Who is the founder of Amazon?