I am incredibly happy with the following things:
– My relationship with my family (immediate and wider family)
– The state of my health. I fit and well enough to enjoy, people life and exercise.
– Where I live. Yarraville, Melbourne, Australia. In fact so much so that I evangelize it.
– My house. A beautiful little renovated Edwardian, not big but it’s just right for me and my wife.
– The state of my country Australia. It allows us to practice any religion / or not and live a free life with opportunity.
– How I invest my spare time. I like surfing, gym and mountain bike riding.
– The fact that I am continuing a vocation of learning. Both in life and academically in my areas of interest.
– The work I do. Running rentoid.com teaching at Melbourne University and writing this blog.
If any of these parts of your life aren’t right. If we are not quite happy with them, no less totally unhappy with them. Then this is the most important startup we can focus on. The start required to change it. Start today.