I’m currently working on a project with a social enterprise called Abbotsford Biscuits. Which I am proud to be involved with.
Abbotsford Biscuits is a social enterprise that had its genesis back in 2005. It exists to employ people who have been excluded from mainstream training and employment. Abbotsford Biscuits has an ambitious vision of becoming a self sustainable social business over a 3 year period. And I’ve been called in to help make it so. My part will be getting the company involved in digital media and getting people like you (those who care about stuff because it’s worth doing) involved.
First – how good is this tag line:
Second: I’m aiming on for some crowd sourced strategy ideas to supplement what I already have planned. So I’d love some input in the comments.
The current plan includes the following ideas:
- A loyalty club. Where shareholders get paid in biscuits not money. Where members can get customized gourmet biscuits. Ideas include members own design or company branded biscuits?
- Fund raising for other organisations utilizing AB products.
- Customised biscuits for members which can be their own design.
- Micro financing to support the brand and grow the brand.
- Access to exclusive events with leading Australian chefs.
But it’s an open book, which could make this project a lot of fun. I’d love some input.
Here’s a couple of pics I took while on premise recently, they look like twitter biscuits!